Info ::: Professional Bodies

To work as a medical professional in the United Kingdom you will need to register with the professional body most appropriate to you. At Eden Medical we can help you through this registration process and the forms that go with registration. However, if you’d like to have a look at the registration forms here are a set of links that can help you.

Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)

General Medical Council (Doctors GMC)

Heath Professionals Council (Therapists of all kinds)